Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Love a Parade...

...well, actually, two parades. Our school was in two parades this week, celebrating Honduras' Independence Day. On Tuesday, our pre-school, kinder and prepa classes marched. They were adorable. On Thursday, 5th-10th grade was out there on a longer route. I took a ton of pictures, many of which are posted on the Bridge Ministries - Enlaces con Cristo - Honduras page on Facebook.


Another benefit of being out there with my camera was that I could also take a few pictures that I normally can't. During the parade, it was much easier to take pictures without me feeling like a tourist or something. So, here are just a few more pictures from Comayagua...


I hope this little girl aspires to more than being a street vendor. But she sure is a cutie.


Just a typical view.


La Princesita ~ Home of the best baleadas in town.


To guarantee your view, you can always sit on the roof of the Health Department.


Or, just bring a couple of couches from your living room outside.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I enjoy the pics especially the ones of the people sitting on top of the health department.

    ReplyDelete