Sunday, November 13, 2011

Graduation! Without a Hitch...

After an 11th hour scramble, which I guess was only appropriate since it was 11-11-11, our diplomas were signed and ready to go.  The rooms were decorated. Caps and gowns distributed.  Everything was ready.  All we had to do was show up at our appointed times.

I got there early so that I could take pictures of the graduates and their families as they arrived.  I was asked to be the official photographer for the evening.  So, like last year, I started with lots of photos outside. As it turns out, I have about 400 photos from the evening.  I'll be putting them all on a DVD to be available for whoever wants them.

Graduation itself went off without a hitch.  Seriously.  Not a single hitch.  The evening was wonderful!

Here's a picture of our Prepa kids singing "I am a Promise" ~~
I am a promise, with a capital 'P'              

Honestly, we could not have asked for a better evening.  God came through in every way possible!












1 comment:

  1. Susan,

    What a wonderful story and testimony! God is faithful, isn't He?

    ReplyDelete