Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Still Breathing...

I figured that some of you might be wondering if I'm still alive, still breathing.  Yes.  Thanks for asking!  Actually, I've just been super busy.  Right now we have a team of doctors, nurses and carpenters with us for the week.

The carpenter team has been hard at work, building new classrooms and even doing some plumbing!

I've been out with the docs and nurses on the medical brigade each day. Every day brings new challenges and new adventures.  But each day also brings us extraordinary opportunities to show people the love of God in practical ways!

We have two more days of medical brigades.  When they're over, I will be posting more, filling you in on the details: the blood, the gore, the tears and the laughter.  I'll even have pictures.  And, boy have I got an incredible story about being in the right place at the right time.  I mean, it couldn't have happened any better if we had planned it.  The hand of God was all over it!!!

Curious?  I guess you'll just have to wait a few more days.  But it will be worth it.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment