Sunday, August 28, 2011

And Now, The End is Near...

It hardly seems possible that 7 weeks in the US is coming to an end, but here I am, ready to leave tomorrow morning. My trip back has been wonderful. It's been filled with family, friends, and food. Lots of food. I'm glad that the airlines don't charge extra if you go back a few pounds heavier than you started!

Even though my time here has passed quickly, I'm definitely ready to get home. I miss everyone in Comayagua. I'm refreshed, recharged, and ready to work on whatever is in front of me.

One thing that I am absolutely ready to leave behind is my allergies. In Honduras, I don't suffer from allergies. Here? Well, let's just say that I should probably buy stock in Kleenex. The past few days, my nose has been running like a faucet and I've come close to scratching my own eyes out. I suffered for a few days before I thought, "Duh! Why not just take an anti-histimine?" Now, Benadryl has become my new best friend.

Short post for today, but there's more where this came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment