Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Times They Are a-Changin'...

With apologies to Bob Dylan, of course.

My house is an absolute mess. Moving is never really a pleasant experience, and preparing to move out of the country seems to be bringing an additional level of stress. But, I really do sense God's grace in all of this. This morning I brought my packed boxes (there are only 8 so far) out to the garage. My thinking is that if I begin to see boxes and furniture piled in the garage, it will be like a kick in the butt and I'll start making more progress. Then, I took all of my spices out of the cabinet and packed most of them into a box. I'll finish up the rest of the spices shortly (Tonight, I promise!) and then wipe out the cabinet. If I do a little each day, I should get it all done in time. Well, I don't really have any choice.

Like many others, I've been following the political situation in Honduras. Unlike many others, I have a little more at stake in the outcome. My prayer is that God's will is done in Honduras.

I will be updating this site much more frequently now, but if you ever think it's been too long since my last post, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment