Monday, April 4, 2011

My, How Time Flies... ~or~ Sometimes It's Tough to Post...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it's been over a month since my last post. I actually tried to post yesterday. Three times. During my first two attempts, we lost internet. During my third attempt, we lost power (and internet, of course). After that, I just gave up!

So, today I thought I'd post just a few of the many, many (MANY!) photos from my week with Marla and Glenda. Hopefully, I'll get to post some more tomorrow.

This week, a missions team from my home church (Mustard Seed Church, Lawrence, KS) is here with us. It's already been a great visit. More on that later, but here, for your viewing pleasure, are a few photos...
After checking in to our hotel in Copán, we went to the roof to enjoy the view


Me, Marla and Glenda at dinner.


Me and Glenda with one of the dancing jaguars of the ruins.


Marla and me among the ruins.


Leaving Copán, we were delayed a bit. This happens. A lot!

I'll get more posted, but want to get this out onto the interwebs before we have more trouble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment