Saturday, January 28, 2012

Free Books are Good...

Did you know that if you own an Amazon Kindle there are tons of free books available?  And many, many books in the under $5 category.  I subscribe to the Kindle Daily Deal, where most books are 99¢ or $1.99. Each day I get notified of the book that is being offered and then decide if I want to buy it or not.  Some times the books are awesome, other times they don't appeal to me, so I pass on those.  It's a great way to get in lots of reading for not a lot of money.  And let's face it ~ not spending tons of money is important to a missionary!  (Especially when there's not tons to be had.)

On Facebook, I subscribe to Kindle Tips & Tricks.  Lots of great books are listed there.  Some free, some for just a few bucks.  I "buy" lots of free books.  I've even downloaded some freebies in Spanish as I work on improving my language skills.

Today, Kindle Tips & Tricks is having a giveaway contest.  To gain two more entries, I'm posting the Facebook link here.  Check it out if you're so inclined...  http://www.facebook.com/eReader1

Remember, free books are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment